- Respectful, Open Minded
- Able to pay $300/mo
- Open to a slightly left of center lifestyle
- Similarly minded
- A bit maniacal at times, but respectful of other's property
- An artist type CCS student who runs a local music label
- A techie/tattooed weirdo with delusions of gradeur
- Working class stiffs that pull 8 to 5s and often work on other projects out of the loft, so you won't have to deal with us all the time.
- $300 covers your rent, cable internet, cable TV, electricity and heat
- We typically collect another $25-40/mo for house expenses (cleaning supplies, bum-tissue, etc.etc.)
- You'll need to find a place to park. If you're brave and crafty, you can park free at any meter after 6PM and before 7 AM. Otherwise, most local lots charge around $100/mo for parking.
Reasons to live here:
- Cheap. At $300/mo, you get a 12' x 15' room in a 2100 square foot loft, shared with three others, as well as use of the common space.
- No lease. We ask that you give us 30 days notice if you want to leave, but no lease and no damage deposit.
- Convenient. You can walk to nearly anything downtown. Rencen in 4 minutes. Anything in Greektown in less than 2 minutes. Woodward/Grand Circus in less than 5 minutes.
- Unique. Loft living affords you all kinds of options. Like building things? Being creative? Need to be loud a couple nights a week? This is the place for you.
- $2 slices at Nikis at 1:50 AM on a weeknight. How can you not love that?!
Is this something anyone here is interested in? I can arrange a tour for you any night this week to look at the place and meet your future roommates.